You must complete and sign this form before enrolling in courses. Your electronic signature below indicates your understanding of the agreement and promise to uphold the expectations therein.
The EKU Colonels Now Pledge
In order to be a successful student in the Colonels Now program I promise that:
1. I will contact Heather Davis (859-622-3524) as soon as possible If I have any problems, concerns, fears, questions, etc.
2. I will attend and log in at a campus location for a minimum of four hours of study hall or tutoring each week throughout my time in the Colonels Now program. I understand that these hours are tracked by my advisor.
3. I will maintain regular contact with my advisor, who may require me to meet with him/her regularly.
4. I will attend all class sessions, but if I am sick or must miss class for any reason, I will email my professors to let them know. If I am sick or must miss class for any reason, I will meet with my professor, lab assistant, or a classmate to get missed assignments.
5. I will not miss more days of class than are allowed by the class attendance policy.
6. I will be an engaged, active learner and will follow my class syllabi and schedules.
7. I will complete all class assignments and submit them when they are due.
8. I will immediately meet with my professor to review strategies for improving my progress If I experience academic difficulty in a particular class. I realize that my teachers are here to help me succeed, however, I must let them know when I am having difficulty.
9. I will take advantage of additional learning resources or techniques that my program advisor or academic advisor believes will help me to become successful.
10. I will practice good time management and organizational skills. If I have a problem with those skills, I will seek help from my advisor or other campus resource.
11. I will check and read my emails from advisors, instructors, or other campus resources.
12. I will attend Colonels Now meetings, if required.