The Office of Developmental Education and College Readiness works closely with other University areas to provide services for students with developmental education or college readiness needs. These include:
- Academic Advising and Retention, to help students define interests and connect to academic majors.
- Academic Support and Tutoring, to provide tutoring services and information to EKU students.
- Academic Testing, to help ensure that students are placed into appropriate level courses.
- Center for Student Accessibility, to review, evaluate and determine eligibility for services and accommodations for students with documented long- or short-term disabilities.
- University Programs, to provide a Transition to College course for students with two or more developmental needs.