Summer Bridge Housing
- Click on the A-Z Index at the top, right of center.
- Click “H” for Housing, click Housing
- Click "Apply Now"
- Click "Housing Portal" to access the login screen
- Log in using your EKU ID. This will likely start with 901, and will be 9 digits. Your password will be your 6 digit birthdate (mmddyy)
- Click "Summer Bridge 2018 Housing"
- Complete the application
If there is an error, please let me know. It is likely due to you not having access to the form and thus there is something I need to complete on my end.
Wondering what to bring for your residence hall room? Click here!
- The location for Summer Bridge housing is Sullivan Hall.
- Cost for Summer Bridge students for housing is $440 for six weeks in a shared room.
- Summer Bridge participants who eventually apply for 2018-2019 campus housing will be expected to make the $200 pre-payment before a Fall room assignment will be made.
- Applications for housing in the Summer Bridge program are not considered applications for the Fall semester. Any Summer Bridge participant who will attend in the Fall semester must either complete a 2018-2019 campus housing application OR request an exemption to the residency requirement.
- Check in for Summer Bridge residents will be on July 1st from noon - 2:00 p.m.
- Residence halls have a kitchen with a stove and microwave available for student use. Cable television and Internet access are available in each room. You are permitted to bring stereos, computers, microwaves (650 watts or less), TVs, and other electronic equipment. Please bring bed and bath linens to campus with you. Laundry facilities are available in each residence hall.
- All residents will be required to have a meal plan. The cost of this meal plan is $750.
- All residents will be expected to vacate summer housing on August 12th by 12:00 p.m. Exceptions MAY be made for residents who have contracted for campus housing for the 2018-2019 academic year and have extenuating circumstances. Exceptions are not guaranteed and any approvals made are on a case-by-case basis.
- All residents who have contracted for campus housing for the 2018-2019 academic year will be able to move into their assignment on August 12th once they successfully check out of their summer housing assignment. Students will be notified of the check out/check in procedures and deadlines.
- Summer Bridge students may volunteer to help with Freshman move-in day on August 17th. Volunteers may move directly from their summer housing to their fall housing. Volunteers don't have to stay on campus until August 17th but they will be permitted to at no cost as a result of being a volunteer.
- If you have any questions about housing, please call the Housing Office at 859-622-1515.