New Student Orientation (Required)
All new freshmen are required to register for a New Student Orientation day.
How to Register for Summer Orientation:
- Go to EKU Direct
- Log in using your EKU ID Number and 6-digit PIN Number
- Under Main Menu, select "Orientation," then "Register Now"
- The page displayed will list all available Orientation dates. Summer Bridge students may only attend the dates listed below:
- June 19, 2018
- June 22, 2018
- June 26, 2018
- June 28, 2018
The Orientation pre-payment should be made through EKU Direct prior to attending.
Here are the steps for paying the Orientation Fee through EKU Direct:
- Log into EKU Direct
- Click on "Make a Payment"
- On the TouchNet Homepage, click on "Deposits"
- Select "Spring 2018"
- Select "Orientation Pre-Payment"
- Complete your payment information
EKU offers free placement testing to students who have not reached benchmark in Math, English, or Reading. Placement testing must be done prior to orientation.
Placement Testing may also be completed online via Examity, EKU's long-distance proctoring service. While the placement test is free, there is a $17.50 proctoring fee to use Examity. Online testing through Examity is available Monday-Saturday. Examity testers must have access to a home computer with a camera. Online Placement Test(s) must be completed at least 72 hours prior to your scheduled orientation date. For more information about placement testing via Examity long-distance proctoring, please call the EKU Academic Testing Office at 859-622-1281 or visit http://testing.eku.edu.
To register for placement testing, click on one of the dates below.
Page last updated June 5, 2018, by Heather Davis, Assistant Director, EKU Academic Readiness, Testing, and Tutoring