Fall 2014 Eastern Bridge Program
August 18 - December 6, 2014
The fall 2014 Eastern Bridge program is for first-time freshmen who need to strengthen college readiness skills in English writing, reading or math. It is for students who have two ACT scores that do not meet the Kentucky college readiness benchmarks of 18 in English, 20 in reading, or 19 in math. Students also will learn college-level study techniques, time management and test-taking skills, as well as other skills needed for college success. Free tutoring in English, math and reading is available throughout the program.
All students attending the Eastern Bridge program must:
- Complete orientation before the program begins.
- Complete fall financial aid forms before classes begin.
- Fall class enrollments are based on ACT, SAT, or EKU placement test scores.
- All Eastern Bridge students are required to complete GSD 101: Foundations of Learning during the first semester at EKU.
- Free tutoring available throughout the program!