Fall 2017 Eastern Bridge Program
Admission standards for Eastern Bridge are as follows:
Eastern Bridge: Students who have a 2.0-2.49 high school GPA and ACT Composition of 15-19 (or SAT equivalent) may be admitted to Eastern Bridge (only offered during the Fall term). Note: Students with low ACT/SAT subject test scores are required to attend the Summer Bridge program or demonstrate proficiency above the standards by submitting acceptable scores from one of the following exams: ACT/SAT, KyOTe, COMPASS, Residual ACT, or the EKU Placement Exam offered through the EKU Testing Office (859-622-1281 or www.testing.eku.edu).
All students attending the Eastern Bridge program must:
- Complete orientation before the program begins.
- Sign a Success First Learning Agreement.
- Complete fall financial aid forms before classes begin.
- Fall class enrollments are based on ACT, SAT, or EKU placement test scores.
- All Eastern Bridge students are required to complete GSD 101: Foundations of Learning during the first semester at EKU.