Fall 2014 Eastern Bridge Program
August 18 - December 6, 2014
The fall 2014 Eastern Bridge program is for first-time freshmen who need to strengthen college-readiness skills. It is for students who do not reach benchmark scores on the ACT or SAT and do not reach the required high school grade point average. Students will sharpen their math, reading, and writing skills and also will learn college-level study techniques, time management, and test-taking skills, as well as other skills needed for college success. Free tutoring is available throughout the program.
All students attending the Eastern Bridge program must:
- Complete orientation before the program begins.
- Sign a Success First Learning Agreement.
- Complete fall financial aid forms before classes begin.
- Fall class enrollments are based on ACT, SAT, or EKU placement test scores.
- All Eastern Bridge students are required to complete GSD 101: Foundations of Learning during the first semester at EKU.